Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Summer Fun!

We certainly make it a point to enjoy the joys of summer! It is hard to believe that it is almost back to school time...How is this possible? As for now, I just have to say that I LOVE Summer and I Love spending it with family, friends, Kevin and Our Girls! The sunshine is pure joy and the smell of flowers and the sunscreen, breathtaking!...AHHH! So with school time approaching, I am sending my thanks for the blessing of summertime and the joy it brings. Each season has its beauty! Fun, Fun, Fun!! A morning bike ride, Pajamas included! The Splashpad...."RULES" in our opinion!
For now, Here to an amazing and memorable Summer!!
Cheers!!

1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Ohhhhh....how we love summer too. I know we are to enjoy each season for the beauty it brings forth....but I love summer the best!

J