Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hanging Around

We have been doing a lot of "Hanging around" the house in the last few days! It is always fun to get out and about, the girls travel well, but there is a certain special enjoyment about being home! With "school time" approaching, I have made certain to take extra time to be at home relaxing and playing with the girls, we love the time! Playing with them and snuggling is always enjoyable!
I have been thinking lately on the fact that it is interesting to see the differences and similarities between the girls! Their own unique "personalities"....(see below, she picked this one)
make it interesting and it keeps up on our toes! There is never and dull moment and the joys are countless, I am so glad we have the blessing of being parents and furthermore, that we can be parents to our loving daughters! Kevin is the King of the Castle of girls....the joys are endless!

3 comments:

beachy keen girl said...

I'm glad you get to spend a little time just hangin around before school starts up again. I'm sure you are treasuring every moment. Also, Tess sure has a the very fashionable mix/match style to a T :) I love it!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

OK, Tessa's outfit in the last picture made me laugh outloud...that is SOOOOO Tessa! I can't wait to see her creative outfits as she gets older. She will be such a trend setter....hmmmm, I am thinking maybe I should be wearing tights and Uggs in 85 degree heat, I mean if Tess is doing it is MUST be cool!!!

Miss you and love you...
J

The Buening Family said...

I love Tessa's outfit! You must have been giggling the entire time you were taking photos. She is perfect. Enjoy you moments with the girls and Kevin.
Love and miss you,
Sus