Monday, August 17, 2009

The Name Game...

I could seriously use a notebook when I play with Tess! She always has something entertaining to say! A prime example....Her imaginary friend Lily..."LLLLily" has been with us for some time now, about 6 months or so, I of course can't see her but Tess can..."Mommy, LLLily has pink hair, it is so pretty, she lives with her Mom and Dad and she loves to play with us" Tess will call her on her pretend phone and ask her Mommy if she can come over.
This is so fun to watch my little imaginative girl, she is a pro! She makes a super doctor "Let me scheck you out Mom", Chef, "Supper is ready Mommy and Daddy (table set perfectly), Teacher, "I be the teacher Mommy, You and Ella are the students", and so on...She amazes me...
One thing I can't keep up on is all her friends names, Now we have the true (Real) friends...Eva (EEBA), Jaden, Bryce, Bailey, Ruby, Brianna ... But her pretend friends as she calls them, I need a "Tessa Friend Directory"... We have Kelsa, Peeta, Teela, Meela, Sofie, Seea..WOW, I am overwhelmed. She told me the other day "It's fine Mommy, I tell them to you again", she must see the concentration in my eyes as I am trying to take this all in!!
One this I can keep up on is this...I think this is so creative and fun, ...part of the joys of the journey all the stages of our girls!

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

I love her imagination! My girls are the same way! Tessa looks more and more like you! Let me know if you are going to be in town and we can try to get together before Jayden comes, which is hopefully soon!
Take care!

beachy keen girl said...

Oh LLLLily with her pink hair :) Definitely a friend of Tessa's. I love that she has pretend friends with names she makes up. So fun.