Thursday, August 20, 2009

Adjusting with a little help from my Family and Friends!

Back to school, Missing the girls, adjusting to it day by day, I have a good class of students, I work with Amazing people, I am blessed with my Journey.... Most importantly I could not do it without my Dear Family and Friends!
I knew this week would be hard, harder than the usual return to school because of my special extended time how with girls! My friends and family knew it and as always, there they were, helping me with Love, Prayers, Hugs, Calls, Comments, and Some Special extras....
Prepared, Delicious Meals brought to us by Jamie & The Kiddos! SO HELPFUL and I need to say it again, DELICIOUS!
Flowers...The Power of Flowers ....Priceless, My Classroom looks so beautiful, The office staff, said you are loved....I know, I am so blessed with love & thoughtfulness! Thank You, Kevin, Jamie, Kevin, Mom & Dad, and of course fresh from the yard from Tess! I Love Flowers!
Hugs and Love....From my friends and family have been so instrumental in my adjusting!
THE GIRLS ...They did not miss a beat, they love Lorene and the love she gives them everyday!
I have found energy and strength in my conversations with God, prayer is powerful!
Thank you Family and Friends I Love You!
(Photos to look at help to!)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

What a great start to your school year! and I LOVE the picture of the girls sleeping! too cute

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

You are soooooo loved my friend....I am still keeping you in my prayers and sending wonderful thoughts your way!!

Love you!
Jamie