Sunday, July 26, 2009

Play Pals

Tess Loves playdates! She loves when Bryce can come over and play! Special moments with special friends!
Ella discovered Camden this past week, she was quite facinated by the similar noises that he made!
I am so glad that the boys are close in age to our girls! It is quite entertaining to watch them interact! Tess and Bryce played with toys, painted, made a pizza lunch and even played doctor...(Kevin was not so sure about this one :) "Come here Bryce, I will Check You Out", Hilarious!

We always LOOK forward to the next time we get together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, we had such a good time with our friends. can we do that again soon???!!!! real soon. love the pictures with glasses, the pictures need to be on something award winning. :)

beachy keen girl said...

Too cute! I love the goggles. I'm so glad our kids are the same ages, it's so much fun to play together :)