Monday, July 27, 2009

Our Annual Reunion! And...Baby makes 10!!

My dear friends and I make it a point to have our two day reunion every summer during one of my visits to my hometown. I REALLY look forward to it every year, In fact I think we should do it more often!
Angie, Ali, and Susan are amazing friends! I am so glad they were my college roommates! We had wonderful times in our college years and we still do, memories I cherish, with the friends that I love dearly!! We have dinner out one evening, then we get together with our little ones the next day for a play date...This year we hit a landmark....10, yes, 10 little ones under the age of six! It is hilarious, and we love it! I am already looking forward to next year! Thanks girls, we sure know how to have fun!!

My Dear Friends!

They will sit still in about 10 years...Ha! Lunch with the girls....Just like Mommy! Maybe they will be college roommates someday!

2 comments:

The Buening Family said...

It seems great minds think alike! I was getting ready to post to my blog, when I checked out your update. I hope you don't mind, but I copied a photo to my blog. I really enjoyed visiting with you and the girls. They are beautiful (of course). Please tell Kevin hello. Until next time. . .
Love,
Sus

Angie Woodson said...

Awww...what cute kiddos we all have! Thanks for sharing - what a blast we had! Can't wait until the next time!