Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blogging 101!

I have to send a huge thank you out today to Jamie! I love my friend and I am so glad she talked me into starting this blog! I really enjoy the journal of our journey and I look forward to when I put it into a book at the end of year, a memory book for our family! Since I started our blog in February it has been a learning "journey" and I am enjoying it! I was asked to put on a blogging seminar as part of the Camping Rally. A big motivation behind it was to encourage others to blog their journey and their travels. My hope was to share my enjoyment with others and teach them some basics of blogging, then they can take off with it and make it their own, which is my mind is the best part! The seminar went well. About 25 people attended. Those who attended seemed eager to get a blog started and they had great questions. Some plan to blog about their travels, their children/grandchildren.... I hope it was beneficial to them, I enjoyed sharing with them!

No comments: