Monday, July 13, 2009

Our first day at the Camping Rally!

Tess loves the Starcraft Camping Rally so far....She gets to ride her bike, cookout, meet new people and spend a lot of time with Daddy....What could be better!! Ella gets to snuggle...What else is new??? It was a sunny day packed with joys and smiles!!
I will chew on my toes and my shoes because....well it is still socially acceptable at 6 months of age, and because....I Can!!
Some Joys of the Journey!
Piggy Toes! "Kevin where is your bike, this one's a bit small?!"
Having fun after the bike race
Giddy Up??? I am not even going to get into the details of this one!?!

4 comments:

The Buening Family said...

I LOVE the last photo! It would make a nice Christmas card picture! Have fun and be safe on the remander of your trip.

beachy keen girl said...

The things you do for Kevin ;) I also, LOVE Tessa's face (in the last picture) so funny. Sounds like you are having a great time...and I always love the pics of little baby feet!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Giddy-up!!

Anonymous said...

okay, i am trying to keep up with this exciting camping trip you are on; but, i miss my friends!!!! make sure you tell Kevin, he looks sooooo much better on that bike than he did on that harley. :) hugs to all of you and can't wait to see you. love - cheri'