Sunday, July 12, 2009

On our Road Journey!

Yeah!! We get to join Kevin on a work trip in the RV! This is exciting to all of us, Tess could hardly stand the anticipation!! She thinks we are in a doll house on wheel! We FINALLY got all the items packet up, I am certain I forgot something, thank goodness for lists!
We are so glad to get on the road and be together!! The girls got all tidy in their car seats and within 5 miles of the house....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! They get this gift of falling asleep easily from Mommy!!
Once awake, Tess thinks that traveling time with Daddy is very special! She can ride by him and then she can come in the back and ride by Ella and Mommy to play and read books! She may have a hard time adjusting back to the journeys in the car when we return home. But...Until then we are going to enjoy our week away from home and enjoy the RV!

"Hi Mom, I like sitting by you!"

Seeing the world with Daddy!

2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

YEA!!!!!!! You are blogging on your trip!! I looooove it when you do that because I love seeing what you are doing!!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you yesterday - busy busy day!

Hope you have lots of fun...keep us posted about your adventures! Miss you already!

J

Matt said...

PLEASE don't let the "RV" breakdown!!! :)