Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What the ocean provides for me...Peace

As I was sitting on the beach today thinking and taking in the beauty of God's creation I was able to have a peaceful moment to focus one of what I call Simple Life Truths..the truth that we have so much to be thankful for... Our two healthy beautiful daughters, my amazing husband, our loving parents, our dear family and friends,the endless rolling ocean,....the list goes on even to the simplest of things... It is my sincere hope, that one of the many beliefs that we pass on to our daughters is this...God is so good and it is so important in our lives that we appreciate our numerous blessings and not let a day go by that we don't take time to say "Thank you for our many blessings and help us to find good in even the tough situations"...I AM thankful for the "Entire Journey", I am so glad to have my family to share it with, we may not always know the plan but what we do know is...It is His plan and we have faith in it.