Friday, March 27, 2009

Daddy...Will You buy me a ring??

The quotes of our little Tess are always amusing, here is the latest... As we were sitting relaxing as a family this is what our dear came up with.... -Mommy where did you get yous rings? Well Tess, I got this one from Daddy and the other one was my Nana's ring. "Why did Daddy buy it for yous? (I look at Kevin for this answer) "Because he loves me...Right Daddy, Yes, because I Love Mommy"...Daddy will yous buy me a ring when I get taller?? (great rationale) "Of course I will"! (I wonder how tall she will have to be for this one and if Ella will catch on to the idea???) Now he has a great deal to live up to considering he is the daddy of two girls. I have no doubt that my Kevin will do just that, Always take good care of his girls. I think he would rather be the one buying the ring then some other boy... Oh and how the journey will continue!!

4 comments:

beachy keen girl said...

I'm sure Kevin will do just what he said. I remember when my dad got me a ring...I thought it was the most special thing. I still try talking my dad into getting me a new ring :) He keeps telling me "when you get taller honey." ;) hehe.

Also, you look so pretty in your profile pic...and so tan!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Ask Kevin if he'll buy me a ring if a get taller too!!! Great story Kim

Bobbie said...

LOVE this story, Kim! Kevin is going to have a lot of 'ring' requests... put me on the list!

Anonymous said...

Kim:
I am sure that Daddy will make good on his promise! His ring will be like no other in this world, until another man comes along with another ring!
Your last post "Fingerprints" brought to mind words from an old Gaither song:
"Hold them near while they're here and don't wait for tomorrow, and look back and wish for today."
God Bless you & Kevin as you raise your beautiful girls.
--Eva & Jaden's Grandpa F