Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ella's first day at the beach

We enjoyed our first full day of vacation! I had forgotten all of the goodies you get to pack for an outing to the beach with little ones. I have learned how to consolidate and take what is important, but still the first trip is always a learning experience.
Tessa had a wonderful time at the beach and as we were leaving she said "can we-s come back some udder time to the beach"...I assured her that yes, probably tomorrow we would come back. Ella, did great on her first outing to the beach, she loved her borrowed tent, courtesy of her friends Eva and Jaden :)
We hope the blue skies continue because we are loving it!
We are looking forward to when the rest of the vacation crew arrives...Safe travels to all of them!

2 comments:

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Great pics!!!! I'm sooo jealous of the nice weather... Hope your having a great time.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the girls are enjoying the beach!! I am so jealous! I can't wait to visit with you guys on Spring Break!!
It was great talking to you the other day, just like old times!