Sunday, May 31, 2009

Young Love....

Are arranged marriages still socially acceptable, I suppose not, but if they were my friend Jamie and I would have one lined up!! Jaden and our little Ella. Jaden has been very kind and loving to her since she was born. He always calls her "ELLL-La"! Jamie and I would love the instant ticket to be related! From what I can see so far Jaden would treat her real well, he is such a sweetie!
On a recent walk we saw the love! Jaden was riding with Eva and Tessa....he had finally had enough, and we were still far from Jamie and Matt's house....Problem solving time???
"Seriously girls, your cramping my style!???? Hey, where is Ella???" Well, could he fit in the baby stroller with Ella???? Yep, he sure did! It was adorable and it solidified the idea, he and Ella were cozy comfy! So, here is my official vote to make arranged marriage a concept again, I think it might work! But until then (like at least 30 years as far as Daddy Kevin is concerned), we will savor the sweet friendships of our kiddos! "Now this is more like it"

1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I vote for an arranged marriage too!!!!!!! I love that when I ask Jaden if Ella is his girlfriend he says, "YES!!" and then makes kissy noises!!!!

Oh-boy!!!

J