Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

It was a very special Mother's Day.
I was able to be with Kevin, the girls, and our families! Ella was dedicated to Christ at our Church in the morning and we were able to share in that celebration with our family
Very special!
This Mother's Day I thought I would have some reflection and this is what I came up with....
Kevin is the best team mate in the world....I love you!
Once I became a Mom, I truly understood what my Mom means when she tells me she loves me....WoW!
I am truly blessed, I have an amazing, Mom and Mother-in-Law!
I have the best friends in the world to learn with and share with!
The power of a praying mother is what we all need and need to be!
And....The thing I love most about being a Mom to our Girls is........
EVERYTHING!....THE ENTIRE JOURNEY!!!

No comments: