Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Walk on The Wild Side...

wOOhOO! It was a fun day had by all...The girls, Gamma, Pops and I ventured to the zoo for the day! It was a beautiful sunny day and the day together was wonderful! Tess was in pure amazement of all the fascinating animals. She loved talking to the monkeys..."Hey Monkey, over heres monkey,her looking at me Mom." she also thought the elephant trumpeting was interesting..."its loud Mommy".
A day at the zoo is something I will never grow out of, I love it! The nature of the animals and to watch them interact is always intriguing. Tess was very interested in the Mommy animals with their babies, "Ders the Mommy and Babies." Ella also enjoyed the sights from her stroller and the fresh air. We all took in the many aspects of beauty from the day. Tess can't wait to go back and "take Daddy with us next time."

1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I looooove trips to the zoo too!! And I love those two cutie-patooties in their matching outfits. Precious.