Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Arts Pro-Ject Mommy...

Tess and I love art time, and Ella likes to sit in her Bumbo and watch. This week we made some homemade instruments, Tessa's favorite was her SHAKERS...as she calls them. Simple, toilet paper rolls, some paint, construction paper, rice, rubber bands, and of course a dash of fun!!!
It was tough for Tess to understand that this pro-ject as she call it had to work in stages because of the paint having to dry.
Almost Three + Art time does not = patience!!
We did enjoy making the shakers and she was really excited to show Daddy when he got home from work. Tess loves to dance and her shakers made quite the compliment to her dance moves. Now, if next time if I can keep her from trying to eat the rice we put inside the shakers, silly girl!!
"My Sister Tess is a Riot to watch, she cracks me up!"

1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I can just picture Tess shakin' it with those dance moves!! Ha!!!