Friday, May 29, 2009

Party in my crib!

Was that just a flying binky or am I losing my mind? I was recently putting clothes away in Ella's closet. Ella was just "chillin'" in her crib, talking up a storm. I can't get enough of her talking, it is such a sweet sound. She seems to be getting louder at it and there are new sounds from her each day! So as I am enjoying her discussion with me, I see something move out of the corner of my eye...was that a bird, a plane??? No, it was a binky! Did she heave it with her strong Mommy-like toes? Did she throw it? Who knows, I never will but she let out a tremendous giggle and a snort...I adore this sound from both the girls, nothing quite like a good laugh! She smiled a huge Ella Smile, open mouth and bright eyes! Such the happy girl!
I told Tess the story and she said "how her do that Mom?" AAHH, the joys!

2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Monkey like toes is more like it!!! Ha!! She and her mommy both!!! I've never seen a child with a toe-grip like that!

I agree, she is full of sweet sounds and I can't get enough..so I can just imagine how much you love it.

Lots of love...
J

beachy keen girl said...

so funny! who knows how kids do those crazy things! i bet that was a crack up :) :)