Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello Spring

We love the fresh air!
Pollen aside, spring is marvelous! There is something about the fresh smell of grass, flowers and the beauty of all of the new life! I always looked forward to this time of the year and even more now that I can share my love for this time of the year with the girls. Kevin has an amazing way of making our property look like spring in just a few short days. He doesn't mess around, he gets loads of mulch, cuts the grass, weedwacks, treats the pond and in no time (actually a lot of time but in my mind it is magic because he is so good at it, I love my amazing man!) ...poof...we have spring! So, here's to Spring...The beauty of God's creation and our blessing to be able to enjoy it!

1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

That Kevin...he is one good guy!! Miss you all!!!

Hugs,
J