Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A New member of the family....

Below is the photo of the newest addition to our family.... Can you see her???? She has "Pretty Yellow Hair and she is Four"???? I can't see her either....But Tess can and she spends A LOT of time with us! Her name is Ada. She loves to have dinner with us, take a bath with the girls and most of all play house with Tess. The innocence of it all if great. Kevin does the best at playing along! We set her a place at the dinner table, then he help get her out of the tub. Tess has no problem asking us to include her new friend. She told us the "Ada likes it when she came over and she can stay with us for a little while." She also said that "I love Ada but she is not my sister like Ella, I love Ella too!" Never a Dull Moment around here! Tess keeps us guessing what will come next?!

4 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

oh my....I just loooove it. And I love that Kev plays along...priceless.

J

beachy keen girl said...

Tessa always makes me smile. She has quite the imagination :)

The Buening Family said...

I was waiting and waiting for a picture to pop up . . . I love that she has her friends. I had a friend Sarah forever

Angie Woodson said...

Our friend's name is Ursa (?!) and she seems to do everything naughty. I think Ruby lives vicariously through her! Maybe her and Ada could get together some time!