Monday, October 5, 2009

Being a Mommy!...

Below are numbers #345, #98, and # 238.... on my list of why I love being a Mom....It is Grand! Note: The list is truly endless and Kevin and I are find out daily that our Journey as parents has its daily lessons and joys! Some one asked me the other day, "What is your favorite stage for your own children, I had to reply "Whatever stage they are in"! A kind lady at our church told me that this is the answer she used and now that her kids are grown she can say that she loved every part of their stages of growing up! Each day brings new joys and experiences for us as parents. I also find daily joy in being a wife and having a loving husband. I feel that one of the most important gifts we can give our girls is the example of a strong marriage that involves the Lord and a true love for one another. I love their Daddy and I hope I show him everyday how much he means to me and his girls!
This is my view looking down lately as Ella learns to walk!

Who doesn't love some snuggle time?
TA-DA! Look at this little picture of love!

2 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Loooove how you notice the little things....you are such an inspiration!

J

Angie Woodson said...

The view looking down at Ella is a pretty good one - tough to beat, I'd say! And what a doll Tessa is - she's growing up! I have to agree with you...I love every part of being a mommy! What a special time in our lives!