Friday, April 17, 2009

Separation Challenge....

I am joining Kevin on a business trip this week away from home... which being the focus on the positive type of person that I am...this means a bonding time for Kevin and I even though we will be working... However, we both REALLY miss our girls. I even brought a blankey that belongs to the girls so I can get a sniff of our babies! The good news... they are with Gamma and Pops being taken care of, loved, & Tess is probably getting to do some fun things she can't do with Mommy and Daddy. But, regardless, we want to snuggle them and hold them. Kevin and I are enjoying our together time, as we always do, but we are MORE then ready for a "Tessa & Ella Sandwich", as she calls it when we Mommy & Daddy hug her and Ella! We are looking forward to the homecoming. We are glad to hear when we call home that they are all doing well. Grandparents are great! To our girls...Be home soon ....Endless XOXOXOXO to both of you!

1 comment:

The Buening Family said...

Have fun! That is so important to make time for yourself, however it is SO SO SO hard to leave your babies. Miss you tons!
Love, Sus