Thursday, April 9, 2009

Checking Out..

Tess getting stamps when she checks out her books, Mommy always has to get on to, soon Ella will need one... This is Tess handing her selections to Miss Linda, her friend.
Our little bug Tess has many joys during her days, one of her favorites is going to our small town library. She calls it the "LiBeary". She has made it a point to even become acquainted with the kind individuals who work there. Our library is amazing, it is small but so cozy and it has a fabulous children's section. Tess has been going since a very small age, it must be the teacher in me, books and reading to the kiddos is a true enjoyment for me. It is my hope that the girls have a love for books. Tess loves to be read to and the other day she was "reading" to Ella... this was very exciting to Mommy to watch her enjoy the time with Ella.

1 comment:

Angie Woodson said...

It never gets old when I hear a child call me their "Libarian." It is my favorite! Miss you guys!