Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stop and Listen to the Music...

There are many opportunities to just stop and listen in life that we pass by without taking the time to enjoy it. One sound that the girls and I am are starting to appreciate more and more is listening to Kevin play the guitar. It is such a positive beautiful thing that he has brought to our house. I especially appreciate it because I certainly lack in the music department. I really have a great deal of love and appreciation for music, just not the talent...maybe some day. Kevin is humbly getting better and better at teaching himself the guitar. He bought himself a new guitar over Christmas. We had a date night, we went to Macy's ...new coat for Kim....then, we went to the guitar store a somewhat surprisingly, intriguing and really enjoyable time! The sound of an acoustic guitar is relaxing and therapeutic! I am so proud of my hubby, and I enjoy all that he does for us! Tessa is already starting to strum her pink guitar, Daddy is so proud!
Date Nights are always a special time!

No comments: