Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coffee and a Dear Friend!

I was so excited for my outing with my dear friend Cheri'. It had been too long since we had gone for coffee and had time to chat. The girls were not so sure about Mommy heading out for the evening. Tessa and I had a good discussion before I went about friendship. "Where are you going when Daddy comes home?, Out with Cheri' for dinner and coffee. What will you guys talk about? Just all kinds of things, it is always good to have some special friend time. Like when I get to play with Eva and Jaden, they are my friends? Yes, just like that, but as you get older, you spend time with friends by visiting and talking. Ella and are friends and sisters! Yes, so you get to be both sisters and friends! I am so glad to have a sister. Yes, I am glad you do too, I am glad that I have daughters and friends, some of them are like sisters to me! Thanks for the "Friend Time" Cheri' I enjoyed it and always treasure it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaaawwwww, i had a wonderful time too. you are a dear friend and always so kind to me. can't wait for the next time we get to go.
love you to the moon and back -