Monday, January 3, 2011

A few reflections ...of right now...

Things I love about the girls "right now"on their walk of life...just to name a few!
  • How they talk to one another as they are playing
  • Seeing them with Kevin, such an amazing husband and daddy, I just love him!
  • The reflection I noticed the other night when I was rocking Ella, holding our precious little one in my arms...awesome moments that I truly savor!
  • Watching Tessa learn her numbers and letters, a little sponge
  • "Mommy, Hold Me"
  • Reading to the girls in bed, one in each arm, them rubbing my hair and snuggling in
  • Silly, funny faces the girls make
  • Having two sweet little helpers-putting laundry in their rooms, setting the table, sweeping
  • The girls little feet when they are in their car seat

Tessa quotes:

  • "Mommy, I am so hot feel like the sun, I am 105 degrees at least"
  • "Let me help you Ella"
  • "Two more books"
  • "Can Daddy occupy Ella so we can play this game"
  • "She looks familiar to me Mommy"
  • "Can you read the decorations to this game" (directions....love it!)

Ella quotes:

  • "Me do it Mommy"
  • "dink please Mommy".
  • "I hold it, I can dood it Mommy"
  • "Luvs you, hold hair"
  • "Watch sumting, Mr. Rogers"
  • "Oh, KAY"...two long syllables

Every day a new adventure, full of many memories!

No comments: