Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Saturday Fairy Tale...

Tessa was at work crafting as she often does. I asked if I could help out, she said it was a "surprise project, I will let you know if I need anything Mommy". Ella and I continued playing as she was hard at work. She would come into the movie room and walk up to Kevin with a strip of paper, then dash off again. Then she came sprinting back in the room! The scene went some thing like this...
"Hello Daddy, I am a princess and I have found my prince, you are my prince. I made you this crown (it fit perfectly, because she had measured his head many times!). Now, I would like to know if you would marry me?" "Tessa, I am your Daddy and I am married to Mommy, but you can still be my princess." "Okay, but, come here" Then she had him walk her down her pretend aisle.... "I Love you Daddy"....
The innocent world of a four year old. A priceless "Fairy Tale World" It makes for special times at our house! One of the many joys to being the Daddy of girls....

No comments: