Thursday, January 27, 2011

Good Morning....

One of the many blessings of Tessa and Ella's personalities it that they both wake up happy. The fact that we are 2 for 2 with our kiddos being morning birds is exciting in itself... Now, the question is do they get this from Kevin or from Kimberly??? Hmmm? Actually, Kevin is the early bird, get out of bed, and seize the day personality in the house. Now, me on the other hand, once up, I am a morning person, but I sure enjoy the staying in bed a few minutes if the day allows, and waking up slowly, then, I am ready for what they day holds in store!
I can remember days of being home when I was young and easing into the day. There were many joys to that opportunity and waking up to just being able to be home for a while. We savor these mornings at our house. Kevin and I will look at each other and grin when we hear the pitter-patter of little feet charging in to wake us up. Both the girls love to come in and join us for some relaxation, cuddles and time for taking it easy! While Tessa holds on to her bear and Ella holds on to her blankey....we hold on to these moments and cherish them!

No comments: