Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Highlights....

We have so much to be Thankful for! It is not doubt that Thanksgiving is my favorite! I have enjoyed it since I can remember. I have come the conclusion that many aspects of the day make it my favorite....
Family time, preparing the meal and the table, shopping for all the food, relaxing after the meal, have the family to our home, the fact that most places are closed and it is a day to relax, the smell of the house when we all sit down to eat.....
We had a blessed Thanksgiving! Tessa and Ella were thrilled to have everyone coming over, they kept looking out the window waiting for everyone to arrive! We enjoyed the day with "Grandma Sherry", Gamma Marilyn, Pops, Teri, Tony, Aunt Marilyn, Doug and Debbie...
All the food turned out well, we enjoyed our meal, the kids played great together, and everyone seemed to just take in the day enjoy being together! Tessa, Tony, and Ella sent balloons up in the sky with messages on them to Pa-Pa. Tessa thought they might "Fly up really high and may get to Pa-Pa". It was a day that was "All about our time together!" ....Next year I want to be sure to get a picture of everyone together, I wish I had this year....

1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Awwww.....love you friend....love the balloon idea...you are so special that way.

J