Monday, November 8, 2010

A grand birthday......

This past weekend we celebrated my birthday...."32",
It was on a Saturday, I love weekend birthdays!
Friday my Hottie Hubby, took me out to dinner. It was so nice to just sit and talk. I always look forward to just sitting and chatting with him! I had a great time!
Kevin and Tessa were sneaky and went shopping early, and Ella came in to snuggle with Mommy! Kevin and Tessa came back with three birthday balloons, and a bag of goodies including....a key chain, a Disney Princess Ball and party favors....(princess hats, napkins, horns, and cups). The balloons were 2 happy anniversary balloons and a it's a boy blue balloon. She picked them out all by herself and was SO proud!
The girls and I made cupcakes and had lunch together, and snuggled! It was a relaxing day, Mom and Dad came to visit. I also enjoyed the phone calls and messages from my friends! We all headed to Sherry's house for a birthday dinner, it was a wonderful meal and I loved being all together, my favorite!
I had a great birthday! More important, I feel blessed every day of the year to have the love and family and friends to fill my days.....
"Good Morning Mommy...."

No comments: