Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sharing a grin......

Luckily Ella had been able to wear many of Tessa's clothes. At this point they both get a kick out of it, and they love it! However, I know that reality will hit at some point.... Until it is so fun to see Ella in the clothes that Tess once wore....it seems like yesterday! The dress she is wearing here was not only worn by Tessa but by Mommy as well! My parents shared a smile seeing her in it, as they did when Tess wore it. Brings back some memories?!
Ella "raided" Tessa's drawer today and I had to laugh at the situation. Tessa insisted that she help Ella get dressed. I took a step back and watched it all go down.....They did it all together and I must add that I was impressed with.... Ella's patience, excitement, and giggles. Then, I was impressed with Tessa's fashion ability (she has had it since day once I am convinced), and her persistence in getting Ella "ready for the Day". She had the diaper on backwards but besides that she did a wonderful job. Then they modeled their outfits, and had so much fun!
I can't help but wonder how very different the scene will be in a few years, I will probably need to REMIND them how much they enjoy being sisters and that they do like one another and that sharing clothes is fun ?!?!?
The Many Joys of Girls!!!!

No comments: