Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is she is ready?....yes, signs are telling us, Yes!

Dear Ella,
Mommy couldn't resist! You will understand one day! I promise!
The potty training journey is "On"....Ella is convinced she is ready, Tessa is excited for sister...so here is goes. I guess it is "game on". I will add that she learned the reading from some one other than Mommy.??? I will also add that if she was mimicking Mommy she would have had Tessa in there with her. Try as I may I usually have two cuties talking to me, some thing other Moms can relate to perhaps?
Another milestone is approaching, potty training, our baby is growing up so fast! In another month she will be two. Joyous times!

2 comments:

Angie Woodson said...

Yay Ella!!! Good luck!

The Buening Family said...

Let the adventure begin! I love the photo, it makes me laugh out loud.