Monday, November 22, 2010

A Happy 7 Years!

Here is a blast from the past photo!
K & K circa 2001
We celebrated our 7th anniversay this week. Seven years ago this week we were in sunny, calm, Kauai, saying "I Do"...it was certainly a calm and enjoyable day! The past seven years have had their calm moments, their busy moments, joyful moments.... It is a blessing to be married to your best friend, and to the my handsome hubby of seven years!
I love to see him walk in the door! I love being a his wife and the mommy to our girls. Our marriage has been the key to some many wonderful doors in our life. While our wedding day was amazing and all we could have dreamed of, the day to day is cherished just as much as November 22, 2003!
While life has certainly changed in seven years, and we have grown as a family, so has our appreciation and love of having a healthy marriage, we make a wonderful team. When it comes time for us to go to sleep each night, we feel blessed by another day of "Us"! It may sound sappy, but I really Love My handsome husband and our marriage! He is an amazing husband, friend, Daddy,...
Happy Seven Years Kevin....I Love You and the life we share!!! I Love your smile and how the thought of you makes me smile!

No comments: