Friday, November 5, 2010

Crying....

Tessa had a bit of a tough day recently. It was time for bed and she decided to protest going to bed. After some reassurance that she NEEDED to go to bed and it was the right thing to do, did I mention she protested.....This was her remark after prayers..... "Mama, I am sorry I threw a fit today and tonight" "Tessa thank you, we forgive you, and we always love you, but you need to remember that somethings need to be, and going to bed on time is one of them." "I wanted to cry Mommy" "Why", "Well, little babies cry and they get what they want or need" (Interesting, I couldn't wait to hear where this was going....) Pause..... "I thought I could get what I want by crying and throwing a fit, (frown) but I didn't" "What do you think about that Tessa?" "I should not do it because it doesn't work" "That is good thinking Tessa some times, we have to learn this way, I love you" "I love you Mommy and I think we should have another new borned baby, I like little babies, Ella is getting bigger." -What a thinking little four year old.....I love the reflection of it all!

No comments: