Monday, August 9, 2010

things I Don't want to forget

I can't help not wanting to miss a thing with our girls....We jsut were talking the other day that they a growing up so healthy, so happy, such a blessing...yet going so quickly....Just some recent reflections of things I love right now!!
Tessa-
  • How she looks holding her teddy bear when she comes to our room or use the potty in the middle of the night, she sits him up on the sink.
  • "Can Papa come down from heaven, is he still sick?" No, he is safe with Jesus", "I am glad about that Mommy"
  • Telling a secret "I love Jesus all the time"
  • "You smell so good Mommy"
  • Wild morning hair while eating her breakfast
Ella-
  • How she looks when she is holding her bottle, her blanket, teddy bear and with her binky in her mouth all at the same time.
  • Momma....Pulls my ear and whispers "pppst, pppst,...." then she giggles
  • She bit her sister today then kissed it ....
  • "Ouee, kisses a band-aid on Tessa
  • How she holds her feet in her carseat and pulls them up in the air
  • Her pout....lips out, tilts her head down and looks up at you!

No comments: