Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hug...A....Bunch

So, I always said I wanted to enjoy and experience the "sister-bond" that is such a gift from God. I know now he knew what he was doing....I just had to be patience and experience it through my own eyes as I watch our dear girls. He also has given me some dear "Sister-Like" friends along the way....such a blessing.
It is a sincere and special joy to see our girls be sisters in every since of the word....they laugh, giggle, tease, antagonize, love, hug, play, did I mention laugh!! Kevin and I find joy in the many experiences of raising Tessa and Ella! Just tonight we looked at each other and gave a look of thankfulness as we were watching them play and tackle one another....all part of the fun!
I know the challenges of two girls will be part of the journey....but I don't want to miss even the challenges (I am getting this in print now, so someone dear to me can show it to us when the girls are 14 and 16 years old....) Seriously....All part of the journey! Loving our "huggy" girls....ALL the time!

No comments: