Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Snuggles

The last week of summer....how can it be....it has been a WONDERFUL summer full of joys! I am so thankful for the special opportunity of my career, which I love, to be able to spend the entire summer with our family! We have had the opportunity to do so many simple, exciting, and special things this summer. As the first day of school approaches I look forward to another school year of teaching 6th grade. I am thankful for the fun of the summer! It will be an adjustment as always... for days to come. All part of the journey...and I know that the fact that I cried after taking the girls to Lorene this morning is just part of that adjustment as well. We are SO blessed that she is in our lives and that she not only takes care of the girls but that their entire family loves them! Tess and Ella gain many special experiences while there! We are blessed in many ways...

3 comments:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Thinking of you and loving you...you are an amazing Mama.

J

Anonymous said...

i have been thinking of you all week. you are blessed but that doesn't make missing your girls easier.

guess what, i miss you, too! hope everything is going great and enjoy what is left of your week.

hope to see you and the girls soon.
hugs and blessings. mimi

The Buening Family said...

I think that is my favorite picture of your girls. It is beautiful. I hope your school year is fantastic. Your students are lucky to have such wonderful teacher.
Love and miss you. Sus