Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Summer List

Summer has SO many perks! It was hard to narrow the list down to 20 things that I love about summer! I could have added many more, or 10 more with a photo of my toes as well....however, my toes aren't nearly as cute as the girls!

  • Time with Kevin and the girls
  • Sleeping in, and cuddling with the girls...
  • Time at the park ~ splash pad
  • Playing in the water
  • Traveling....Niagara Falls, Louisville, Indianapolis, Lake Michigan
  • Working in the yard....I heart landscaping and flowers
  • Grilling out
  • Extra time with friends
  • Long weekend visits at Mom & Dad's House
  • Picnics
  • Reunion with my college roomies and dear friends
  • Time at the beach
  • Finishing the basement kitchen....It looks Awesome Kevin, you are my handy man
  • Did I mention time with the girls....I thought I would mention it again....AWESOME times!
  • Library Story Hour and Craft Time
  • Seeing Tessa learn so many new things
  • Hearing at least two new words from Ella each day
  • Swimming
  • The smell of sunscreen and summer rains
  • Walks in the evening

No comments: