Thursday, June 24, 2010

Recent Conversations with Tessa

I always get joys, smiles, laughs, memories etc.... out of conversations with the girls! There have been MANY times, that I wish I could have a tape recorder right there to catch it all! Here are some recent conversations with Tessa.....
Tessa is awesome little person, I just get so much joy out of our conversations!
The simple talks:
  • "What are our plans today?
  • "Can I pick out my outfit?, we should all match!"
  • "What should we play Mom?
  • "Is Daddy coming home soon?"
  • "What color does red and blue make?"
The Humorous Conversations:
  • "Mommy, Ella just got really stinky!"
  • "Mom, did the game come with decorations?" (directions)
  • "Did you know that Ava's Birthday is coming up? (imaginary friend), Really, Is she having a party, Yes, but we aren't invited because you can see her, she is only pretend, but I might go!"
The Deep Thoughts:
  • "Can we write a note on a balloon and send it to Heaven for Pa-Pa?"
  • "Do the birds get to talk to Pa-Pa?"
  • "Why do octopus have so many legs?"
  • "How big is the ocean...really?"
  • "When am I going to get a baby brother for me and Ella??????Yikes!

The list is endless...

As I mentioned, I just love talking with Tess, she is so wonderful, and of course, we are so proud of our little four year old! She is so innocent and I just try to soak up all the special, humorous, and fun things that she says and does. I especially love it when she giggles and laughs at herself, priceless!
..... These are some of the best days!

No comments: