Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Another School Year will come to a close....

An Awesome Group of Sixth Graders!
Another school year will come to a close tomorrow! Every school year has it memories....this group has left me with many positive memories! It has been a wonderful year, with a fabulous group of students. I have learned a great deal from them and I hope that they feel the same about their time with me. I am REALLY looking forward to summer with Our Girls! I will miss these kiddos next school year.....I am so thankful for a career that I love and a school where I feel blessed each day to go to....Another one of God's many blessings!
Today I recieved some letters from previous students, now entering high school. They have a writing assignment to write to a previous teacher.....It meant so much to me to recieve those letters. I look at my students as an extended family and to hear positive things from them means sooooo much!

No comments: