Friday, June 18, 2010

Beaching It!

It is no secret, I love the water, sand, and all the joys of the time by the water. It just feels good, calming, and relaxing!
The girls had a grand time playing in the water and in the sand. I know this may be shocking, but I even let my "OCD" he,he... go, while at the beach! It is one of the few places, that I can just let my worries go, sand in everything, I mean everything.... and it is great! This just goes to show how relaxing the beach really is for me!!! and I love it! I let my hair down, (Or up in a ponytail), and we just play, snack and enjoy the sunshine!....With my Sunshines!!

1 comment:

The Buening Family said...

My sister in law says that she has CDO--OCD, but it needs to be in ABC order. THat made me laugh and think of you all at the same time. Can't wait to see you.