Sunday, June 27, 2010

Live-Laugh-Love

Some of the Top things I am most thankful that I can do with Kevin!....
Live-Laugh-Love
I have found that while most people "Love" their spouse, not all people "Love" their spouse. I certainly Love and Like my Hubby! He is so fun to be around, and he can get me laughing like no other! The other day after I had some training at school, I called him and asked if he would like some help at the family business office, he said sure. I was glad to go, The Girls were home napping with Mom, so it was a great opportunity to go and help. We did get things accomplished, but we goofed around, laughing and just being K & K. I have always loved that about our relationship, that we kind find humor in things and just have such a fun time regardless of what we are doing.
I see that this has emerged into the girls lives are well. I am so thankful for this....We have a fun time just being together, regardless of what we are doing! I have told my niece Katie, and I hope to instill in the girls as well, that whoever you choose to spend your days with...be sure you can:
Live-Laugh-Love....(and like :)

No comments: