Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweet Sounds....

I reflected recently on some of the sounds that bring me joy.....The sounds that I would miss if they were present in our everyday lives.....
  • Our Girls giggling
  • Kevin coming in from work, the sound of the door still excites me
  • The pitter-patter of feet down the hallway
  • The girls crying or calling us in the middle of the night ...strange, I know but we will miss it when they are grown
  • Birds singing in the morning
  • The sound of my family and friends voices, especially on a tough day
  • My students excitement in their voice when they are enjoying learning
  • Music....all kinds of music!
  • Footed pajamas on the hardwood floor
  • Ocean waves
  • The girls eating, so cute probably, only to a Mommy
  • Binkies. A content little girl sleeping!

The list could carry on and on....Sometimes in the hustle bustle of the day it is good to take time to think about the simple things.....

No comments: