Sunday, February 14, 2010

I L-O-V-E You

K & K circa 2003
He still gives me butterflies in my stomach! "All Because People Fell in Love".... I Love my Valentine....My WONDERFUL Hubby! He brings so much joy to my Life! He has always taken such good care of me! He is so much to me and I am so blessed everyday to have such handsome (my hottie),caring, honest and "real" husband. I am so grateful for the fact that we met, and that we are living this life together. I pray each day that we are blessed with health and that we are able to grow old together! Each day My Valentine still brings smiles to my face and an excited feeling when he walks in the room. He will always be My Valentine..... He has always taken care of me and now he gets to do so TIMES Three....He loves his girls and we Love him!

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your Valentines!

XOXOXOXO....and many more!

3 comments:

Angie Woodson said...

Aren't we lucky to have such wonderful husbands? Well, I'd like to think it's a little more than luck...a little brains on our part too, eh? Great picture of you and the girls! And who's that hottie at the beginning of your post? Miss you and hope all is going well!
xoxo
Ang

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Great pictures...and you are a lucky girl!!! Kevin is a great guy!!

Come to think of it, we're both pretty lucky eh?!!!

J

beachy keen girl said...

you guys are so cute! hope you guys had a great valentines too :)