Friday, February 19, 2010

Cousin Time!

I had the great opportunity to spend some time with my dear cousin this past week! I am so thankful for the time that we and the kiddos had. I have always looked up to Christy & Jenny. When we were younger they would come visit, I LOVED the time! I would look forward to it for days. Then once they arrived I had a grand time having them paint my nails (in all different patterns and styles...they are so talented), we would have rubber band gun wars, go shopping, to Chi-Chis for lunch and then have a fun slumber party! They have taken good care of me as we have gotten older as well, in many ways, they planned a special bridal, then years later....baby shower for me! I adore them! Those are great memories are something I treasure! The older sisters I always wished for..... I had a great time with Christy and her girls this week. It is so fun to watch our girls....the next generation, enjoy time together! We need to get together more often! We had a nice visit and hopefully Jenny & her boys can join the next round of fun....The girls and I are already looking forward to it!

No comments: