Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some Numbers for the Day!

I was thinking today of some numbers in our today that brought some smiles to my day....
6-The average number of outfits Tess puts one each day....Could be more on a really busy day! She comes up with some interesting ones!
4- The number of imaginary friends that are living in our house these days...."Ada", "Shocka", "Berona""Teela"...Tess played ball with them last night, I was amazed at her creativity and the fun she had...She said Shocka was her brother...(a brother sure would be a "shocka" - My Mom quoted this one)
2- The number of Binkys we have...Where do they disappear to? We will be buying more really soon!
5- How many of us that were snuggling during story time tonight before the girls went to bed (Zion the dog is the 5th....she thinks she is 10 lbs....but she is 70 lbs.)
15- The number of my 27 students that made the honor roll today when I passed out report cards, they were so excited and so was their teacher!
7- The number of days until my favorite holiday!! I Love Thanksgiving and having our family at our home!
10- The time when I am going to bed tonight, I am tired and the last one up...Time for a good nights rest!
Last but not least....
3- The number of loved ones that are sound asleep in this home right now...I am so thankful, God is so Giving!

3 comments:

beachy keen girl said...

I laughed out loud at your mom's quote...ha ha. And where is Tess getting these names? Straight from the hood ;) lol

Loved your list of numbers!

The Buening Family said...

What a cute idea! Just wait until Ella gives up the paci, you will find them everywhere--in your purse, in the car, under the bed . . . Ethan even found one in his bed. hmm.

Anonymous said...

it was so sweet this am. fred needed ella's little touch.

thank you so much for the beautiful card. what dear friends you all are.

love the random number posting and the names . . . where does that come from!

hope you anniversary day is wonderful. hugs. c'