Monday, November 16, 2009

A new hair product ....Brought to you by Tessa!

Tessa has an Fabulous imagination....She plays store, house, school and beauty parlor....She says, "Mommy lets play hair shop then have a holiday" -when asked to define holiday it is in Tessa's Terms...."When you get all ready, dress up pretty and dance???" it is hard to say where she picks up her lingo!
During a recent "hair shop event" she decided that the baby ointment, similar to Vaseline, would make a great hair gel....Great, that is if your are going for the slicked back, greasy look, (Reaaly should have taken a picture!)....

It made her hair shine, and shine, and shine, finally on day two and after washing it Numerous times, we went to a "home remedy" my Mom had heard of ....Baby Powder... It worked! Tess thought it was so funny that she had "gray" hair!

As I have said before, never a dull moment here, it keeps up on our toes!

2 comments:

The Buening Family said...

That is so funny. I just bought the same stuff yesterday at CVS. I hope Erica doesn't get ideas. I hope you are feeling better soon.

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

A future hair dresser... I'm so proud!!!