Sunday, November 15, 2009

SO Glad for the help!

It has been a tough two weeks for this Momma....But thanks to My Momma, Pain Injections and Many others that I love, things are getting "back" to normal. I will see the Back doctor on Tuesday to find out the results of my MRI and to find out the plan of action to better "back" days! I am optimistic...although it was tough to be so at times. I am not a complainer (in my opinion anyhow :) but that back pain got the best of me and then some. Now, I just want to figure out the root of the problem and see what can be done to help! I am a firm believer in the "power of positive thinking" Here are some realizations or reinforcements that I have had in the last two weeks: -It is so hard as a Wife and Mommy to not be able to be "Yourself" and do what you are used to being able to do, it made me truly appreciate the ability to do the simplest of tasks -Kevin and the Girls hugs are great medicine! -No matter how old you are, you still need your Momma,...and I am so blessed that she is able to come and stay and help in SO many ways! God gave me Amazing Parents, I thank him everyday for my family! -My family & friends must Really Love me, because I was unable to do much of anything during my painful days and there they were, with No hesitation wanting to help, it REALLY helped so much! -I work in a wonderful place, with caring coworkers, friends, and students! -A good doctor you trust is priceless, I have seen many the last two weeks, having one you trust makes all the difference! -Most of all, God is Good and regardless of the challenges we face, He is there!

1 comment:

Angie Woodson said...

Sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time! I wish we lived closer so that I could help you out too! Keep your chin up and I hope you are on the mend soon. And yes, Mom's are the BEST:)