Saturday, November 7, 2009

It was a happy one....

Thank you to my amazing family, a wonderful homecooked meal, and feeling very loved! I had a Happy 31st Birthday! I learn more with each passing year! Most importantly with each birthday, I am thankful for the many blessing that life has to hold, especially what I call the "Big Three"....Faith, Family and Friends!!! As I am learning Health (especially with my still unanswered back problems...MRI this week) is something to value everyday and to Never go a day without saying prayers of the blessing of a healthy day! Thank you family and friends for the Birthday wishes and for all you do ALL year long!!
The Girls!!

3 comments:

Angie Woodson said...

Happy Birthday Kimmer!!! Hope you got my card - not sure if it made it in time but if not, it's on the way! Good luck with the MRI - please let us know what you find out! Great pic of the girls too - they definitely look like sisters! A lot like another pair of girls I know:))

Welcome to your "thirties"! Love you bunches!

Bobbie said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Kim! Sounds like it was a fun-filled, love-filled day!!! I will certainly hold you close in thought and prayer for your MRI... and for a result that will lead to a successful treatment - so that year #31 will be painfree and full of health and a happiness!
xoxo

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Hey girl....I'm sooooooo far behind on my blog reading so I just got all caught up on yours!! Looooved the post on Uggs! I loved the picture of all of those pretty Uggs all lined up nice and neat....ahhhhhh.....

I'll call you soon because I want to hear about the MRI!!!! Thinking of you and MISSING YOU!!! WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER!!!!!

J