Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our Toes are Singing!

We Really Like Flip Flops at our house!!! Good Bye Flip Flops see you in the spring....
But.....We LOVE Uggs at our house!!
Our toes are singing the happy sings of fall....We have all officially worn our Uggs this fall. My "relationship" with my Uggs began with my first pair four years ago. Jamie told me that my feet would be thanking me for the comfort, I was pregnant with Tess at the time. She was so right (she knows me so well!) Since then our kiddos enjoy them (and enjoy sharing them to save some money) and even our Hubbys enjoy the comfort!
So here's to the joys of a comfy pair of jeans, a warm cozy sweater and our feet enjoying a day in our Uggs! Isn't fall grand!!!

3 comments:

beachy keen girl said...

That's some major ugg love :) I love my uggs too, even though bart still doesn't think they are worth the money ;) Oh well, my feet are thankful.

Anonymous said...

I love the uggs; but, I love the flip-flops better. It's really hard to put them away for the winter. I think I am whinning!!!

H.B. today. Hope it was a good one. Luv you! C'

Clarissa said...

Happy Birthday, Birthday Buddy!! Hope you have a great one!!