Thursday, June 25, 2009

Reward Challenge

Tess has been "Challenging" bedtime lately. She thinks she "isn't tired.."

We started a bedtime chart...It reads: To get a sticker, I must go to bed when it is time...No tears!

She filled it up and her reward choice was "Ice CEEEM", a treat we can enjoy as well! She was so excited all the way there and she LOVED her pink Ice ceeem!! Ella was a bit confused where her treat was but her time is coming! Tess asked for another chart already! The simple joys!

Decisions, Decisions

This is so good!

3 comments:

The Buening Family said...

Seriously! We are having the same issues. "I not tired." or "The sun not go ni-nights." Once we get her to sleep, we know it is only hours before she makes her way into our room. We can't wait to see you and your big girls! Love, Sus

beachy keen girl said...

What kind of chart can I fill to get some ice cream too :) I promise, I'll go to bed AND sleep in if you want me too ;)

Great job Tess! I bet it was fun to fill that chart :)

Stacey said...

What a great idea! We did something similar for Olivia, why is bed time so hard? Most days I can't WAIT to get into bed! HA!